Nike sat down with Champion Decathlete Ashton Eaton to design and develop the Lunar Caldra for top training performance. Built with Lunarlon cushioning, these sneakers are made for running, jumping and cutting to aiding in getting the best possible results at the world's biggest stage. The color of this pair represents the goal in which each athlete hopes to achieve. Nike.com lists the benefits of the Lunar Caldra as a top performance sneaker in cross training.
- Highly durable woven upper provides ventilation and containment
- Lunarlon cushioning for responsive support
- Hexagonal grooves are cut into the forefoot to let your foot move naturally
- Ultra-light Flywire technology for an adaptive, supportive fit
- Rubber outsole with a flat heel for durable traction and stability
Releasing this Saturday December 26th, will you pick up a pair for your New Year workout goals?